So I have decided to add the new domain to Google Webmasters Tool and was quite surprised what was waiting for me there. I had a message stating that some of the pages of my website are not in line with Google Quality Guidelines.
That’s weird for a number of reasons. First of all I have only one blog post (two with this one) so far that you have probably already read. I went through it and I cannot find anything wrong with it. I checked the links and they are all correct and pointing to sites that I found really useful. Also checked spelling, looked for hidden links but nothing.
I’m curious what’s gonna happen and will report back to you guys. But until that time I’m not writing more posts. I may have to move to a new domain if I don’t get some tips from Google what’s wrong with this domain.
UPDATE: I have just received a message from Google that the previous spam action has been revoked. I think the previous owner of the domains had something to do with this. Anyway, for me that means I am back to blogging!